the sale was going so well...and then the prospect asked “can I talk to some of your customers?” you know how disruptive and time consuming arranging such visits can be; eventually, even your most loyal users may say, “enough is enough - you've relied on my goodwill rather too much"
how do I know all this? well, as a hardware, software and solutions salesman for (too!) many years, I have to say "been there...done that"
the solution? case studies that tell the story the way the user sees it, replacing many of those intrusive reference calls; as experienced interviewers and writers, we get users to talk about:
- how and why they chose to invest in you, your solution, your brand
- the business case put forward
- the expected (or unexpected) benefits and what they mean for their organisation
- what worked and what didn’t work
- lessons learned and advice for others
plans for future expansion, enhancement and development
we then turn all this into interesting, informative and above all, realistic accounts that can be used as printed documents, web content and sales collateral for our clients, our customers and the media
to find out more, contact us at email@example.com